Cooking preparation and core extract:
- 115 g Apricot kernels, smashed
- 2 tbsp Sugar brown or white
- 1 pinch Salt
- 100 ml Water
Chop and puree the fruit mass:
- 500 g Apricots, diced
- 2 piece Apple, diced
- 2 piece Kiwi, diced
- 0,5 piece Organic lemon, zest + juice, chopped
- 500 g Preserving sugar 2: 1 (note the package information)
- 2 tbsp Water
- Wash the fruits, cut them into pieces and remove them if necessary. Put in a mixing bowl. Separately smash the kernels on a board with the knife handle. Put in a saucepan. Fill the jars and lids with hot water, sterile with hot water.
- Boil the kernels in a saucepan with water, sugar and salt for 5 minutes until a yellowish brew is formed, which is then filtered through a sieve into the fruit mixture. Now slowly bring the fruit mixture to the boil and puree with a hand blender as desired. The mass is ready to be filled.
Screw cap jars:
- Remove the hot water from the jars (and lids) and gradually fill them with the jam and close them. Turn it upside down for a moment so that the lid locks from the inside.
- Write on the labels and stick them on the cleanly wiped glasses.