For the artichoke:
- 5 Pc. Artichokes
- 2 Discs Organic lemon
For the vinaigrette:
- 3 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Juice of one Amalfi lemon
- Zest of half an Amalfi lemon
- 1 Pc. Clove of garlic
- 1 Pc. Onion
- 2 tsp Granulated Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 tbsp Warm water
For the ciabatta:
- 21 g Yeast
- 700 g Wheat flour type 550
- 3 tsp Salt
For the Salsa Roja:
- 2 Pc. Red onions
- 4 Pc. Garlic cloves
- 3 cm Ginger
- 1 Pc. Chilli pepper
- 0,5 Pc. Red peppers
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Agave syrup
- 2 Pc. Vine tomatoes
- 4 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 Pr Cinnamon
- Sea salt
- Bring two large pots with water, sugar and salt to the boil. Wash the artichoke and cut off the stalk.
- Then add the artichokes, each with a slice of lemon, to the boiling water.
- The artichokes must always be covered with water and simmer over medium heat for 40-45 minutes.
- Coarsely chop the onion and garlic in a multi-chopper. Then add the remaining ingredients and mix everything together for 20 seconds.
- Peel the garlic, onions and ginger. Core and wash the paprika and chilli pepper, cut everything into small cubes and sauté in a pan with olive oil.
- Then stir in the tomato paste and agave syrup and caramelize. Wash the vine tomatoes, cut into small cubes and add to the pan.
- Pour the soy sauce and a little water and bring to the boil. Finally season with cinnamon, salt and pepper and let cool down.
- The day before, dissolve the yeast in 500 ml of cold water with a whisk. Then mix 600g flour and salt in a large bowl and add the yeast water.
- Stir with a wooden spoon for about 1 minute to get a smooth dough. Then knead another 100 g of flour by hand.
- Seal the dough as tightly as possible, for example cover with plastic wrap or a large plate and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Take the dough out of the fridge the next day and let it stand for about 1 hour at room temperature.
- Sprinkle flour on the baking sheet. The best way to do this is to use a dough card to push the soft dough out of the bowl onto a well-floured work surface.
- Dust the dough with plenty of flour, then cut in half with the dough card or a knife. Important note: The dough should not be kneaded again so that the air generated is still trapped in the dough and the necessary pores form during baking.
- Now form two loaves of bread about 35 cm long and place them on the baking sheet. Preheat the oven to 240 ° C fan oven.
- Lastly let the dough rise for another 15 minutes. Then put it in the oven for about 20 minutes.
Serving: 100gCalories: 350kcalCarbohydrates: 46.8gProtein: 8.2gFat: 14.2g