- 1 packet Aunt Fanny tarte flambée bases, 4 pieces (340 g)
- 1 kg Green asparagus
- 1 bunch Spring onions
- 300 g Seasoned pork meat
- 75 - 100 g Grated cheese (sort to taste)
- 200 g Creme fraiche Cheese
- 1 Pcs. Garlic clove
- Salt pepper . some butter and / or oil
- First of all, it is a bit of a problem to bake when you only have one oven, as most of us do. Tarte flambée should only be baked with top / bottom heat and on the lowest rack, because then it will be the crispest. But there are only 2 tarte flambée on a tray. We solved it as follows. First bake the 1st tray for 15 minutes, then the 2nd tray. So that the first two don't cool us down by then, we shared a tarte flambée with each other, and when the second tray was ready, we did it again. We all enjoyed it wonderfully.
- Preheat the oven to 225 ° top / bottom heat. Wash the asparagus, cut off the lower woody ends. Peel thinly in the lower third. To cut in pieces. Fry the asparagus in a pan in a little butter or oil for about 5 minutes. Salt and pepper. Remove and set aside.
- Now chop the mince in the pan and fry it until it is crumbly brown. Possibly add a little more fat. In the meantime, clean the spring onions, cut the white pieces into rings and add to the meat.
- Season the creme fraiche with salt and pepper and stir in the garlic clove.
- Place the tarte flambée bases on two baking sheets on baking paper and distribute the creme fraiche evenly on top.
- Divide the asparagus and spread the first half on the bottom. Pour the mince and onion mixture on top. Cover everything with the second half of asparagus.
- Now all that's missing is the cheese. Pour evenly over the top and put 1 tray in the oven for 15 minutes on the lowest rack. Do the same with the 2nd sheet when the 1st sheet is finished.
- In the meantime, cut the onion greens into rings and pour over the finished tarte flambée.
- Good luck and enjoy your meal.