- 500 g Waxy potatoes
- 500 g Fresh asparagus
- 300 g Skinless salmon fillet
- 75 g Creme fraiche Cheese
- 75 g Sour cream
- 2 piece Eggs
- 8 Stems Parsley
- 4 Stems Fresh dill
- 50 g Butter
- 0,5 tsp Lemon juice
- Peel the asparagus and cut off the woody ends, bring to a boil with 20 grams of butter, a little salt and sugar and simmer for about 20 minutes, until the asparagus stalks are still firm to the bite.
- Peel the potatoes, wash them, cut them in half and cook in salted water for about 20 minutes. Boil the eggs for about 8-10 minutes, quench, peel and roughly chop.
- Pluck the parsley leaves from the stems and set half of them aside. Pluck the tips of the dill off the stalks and set a few stalks aside. Roughly chop the parsley and dill. Mix the creme fraiche with the sour cream and fold in the herbs, season well with lemon juice, pepper and salt.
- Pat the salmon fillets dry, season with pepper and salt. Heat 30 g butter in a pan and fry the salmon fillets on both sides for about 4-5 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and sprinkle with a little parsley. Lift the asparagus sticks out of the water and drain well. Arrange asparagus with salmon fillets, potatoes, herb dip and egg on plates and serve garnished with a little dill.
Serving: 100gCalories: 112kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 5.6gFat: 7.3g