Baked potatoes Bolognese No. 2
- 3 Potatoes
- 3 Pieces Aluminum foil
- Rapeseed oil to taste
- 2 tsp Italian herbs dried
- 500 g Mixed minced meat
- Salt, gourmet pepper to taste
- 1 kl. Can Tomato paste
- 1 Can Chunky seasoned tomatoes
- 600 ml Poultry stock
- Italian herbs dried to taste
- Parmesan grated to taste
- Wash the large potatoes once and then put them in a saucepan, cover them with water and cook for about half an hour (30 minutes). After cooking, drain the potatoes and take three large pieces of aluminum foil, coat with rapeseed oil, sprinkle with the Italian herbs and pack the large potatoes individually in them.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees top / bottom heat. Put the potato packets in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Fry the minced meat in a pan until crumbly without adding any fat. Then season with salt and gourmet pepper to taste. Add tomato paste and continue frying. Then add the chunky tomatoes, stir and deglaze with poultry stock.
- After cooking, remove the baked potatoes, put on aluminum foil and cut into the potatoes. Sprinkled with grated Parmesan and put back in the oven for a moment. This time put it on the grill and let it bake for a few minutes.
- When everything is ready, take a flat plate and place the gratinated baked potato in the middle, drizzle with the Bolognese. I served a tomato salad with it.