Baked potatoes with chicken
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp Roast - olive (oil)
- 2 tsp Paprika powder
- Salt, gourmet pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Dried thyme
- 3 Chicken legs
- 3 piece Potatoes big
- 1 Zucchini
- Add marinade to taste (see above)
- Parsley from our own garden to your taste
- 200 g Sour cream
- First of all, the oven is preheated to 200 degrees top / bottom heat. Peel the garlic cloves, put them in a lightning chopper, finely chop. Then take a small bowl and pour the finely chopped into it. Then add the roast olive (oil), paprika powder, salt, gourmet pepper, dried thyme, stir.
- Now take the chicken legs and brush all over with the homemade marinade. Place what was previously covered with baking paper on a baking sheet. Wash the potatoes, pat dry and also brush with the marinade.
- Place both together on the baking sheet, add and cook / bake for about 80 minutes. In the meantime, wash the zucchini, cut into slices and then into pieces. Place the zucchini pieces in a bowl. Add the last of the marinade and stir.
- After about 50 minutes of cooking / baking time, take out the tray and add the mixed marinated zucchini pieces. Put it back in and let it cook to the end.
- Put parsley from your own garden, chopped to taste, in a bowl. * Sour cream - the easy way to add salt, season with gourmet pepper, season to taste.
Preparation / serving
- After the cooked time, take out the baking sheet and see if the legs are done. When the meat comes off the bone, shred it with a fork and place on a deep plate. Now place the baked potatoes in the middle of the flat plates.
- Slice and spread the chicken and the dip on top and serve immediately with the zucchini pieces.