for the potatoes:
- 6 Piece Medium potatoes
- Some olive oil or to taste
- 0,5 tsp Italian dried herbs
- Sea salt
for the vegetables:
- 1 Piece Chopped bell pepper
- 1 Piece Thicker onion cut into larger cubes
- 250 g Freshly halved or quartered mushrooms depending on size
- 1 Piece Medium zucchini, halve and cut into not too thin slices
- 1 handful Cherry tomatoes cut in half
- Finely chopped parsley, salt, pepper, olive oil
for the feta dip:
- 200 g Natural yogurt (fat content to taste)
- 100 g Finely diced feta cheese
- 1 Piece Garlic whey finely chopped or pressed
- Salt, pepper, paprika
for the meatballs:
- 250 g Ground beef or to taste
- 1 Sch Toast
- 0,5 tsp Vegetable broth powder
- 1 Piece Finely diced onion
- 1 Piece Egg
- 1 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Mustard
- Salt pepper
- Peel, wash and halve the potatoes. New potatoes can be used with their skin on. Preheat the oven to 200 ° convection. Brush a baking pan with oil. Spread the Italian herbs on top and some sea salt. Place the potatoes in the pan with the cut surface facing down. Now brush or spray on top with a little oil and carefully season with sea salt. Place in the oven for a total of 45 minutes.
- You can also put the whole thing on a baking sheet and add the vegetables later.
- When the potatoes are in the oven, prepare the vegetables. Brush a second baking pan with oil and first add the onions, pepper pieces and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper, mix everything well. After the potatoes have been baked for 15 minutes, put them in the oven. After another 10 minutes add the zucchini, again after 10 minutes the tomatoes and bake for another 10 minutes. Then everything should be done. Season once more heartily with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the parsley.
- Sprinkle the toast with the vegetable stock and soak in a little milk. Express well. Now knead with all the other ingredients to make a meatball dough. Shape it into balls and fry in a little oil in a pan.
- Mix the yoghurt with the finely chopped feta cheese, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic. Taste hearty.
- And now the dishes are served. Place the potatoes on the plate with the nicely browned cut surfaces facing up. Put a meatball on top. If necessary, fix with wooden sticks and pour some feta dip over it. Arrange the oven vegetables next to it.
- It tastes wonderful.