- 600 g Spelt flour organic type 1050
- 450 ml Water, lukewarm
- 20 g Dry yeast
- 3 pinch Sugar
- 75 g Oatmeal (whole grain)
- 75 g Sunflower seeds
- 250 ml Water, hot
- 100 g Walnut kernels
- 1 teaspoon Bread spice
- 15 g Rock salt
- First put the flour in a mixing bowl, make a well in the middle and pour in the lukewarm water (450 ml), then stir in the dry yeast, add sugar and stir a little. Cover with a cloth and let rise for about 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, add the oat flakes and sunflower seeds to hot water (250 ml) and let stand for about 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 230 degrees top and bottom heat, preheat the pot with the lid in the oven about 30 minutes before the baking time. The pot has a diameter of 24 cm.
- Chop the walnuts into small pieces. Mix the dough briefly with the dough hook of a mixer. Then briefly knead in the bread spices, salt, the soaked kernels and oat flakes as well as the walnuts. Cover again and let rest for about 15 minutes.
- Now take the pot out of the oven with gloves, remove the lid. Using a spatula, transfer the dough from the bowl to the saucepan. Put the lid on and place in the oven, lower rail.
- Bake at 230 degrees for 30 minutes, then remove the lid and bake for another 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Let the bread cool well on a wire rack.
Serving: 100gCalories: 553kcalCarbohydrates: 12.8gProtein: 16.5gFat: 49.1g