Baking frozen rolls: This is how easy it is to do
Bread and rolls are among the foods that you can use as soon as they come out of the freezer. You don’t have to defrost them first.
- The easiest way is to bake rolls in the oven. After you have set the temperature of the oven to 180 degrees, slightly moisten the rolls and also place a bowl of water in the oven. After about ten minutes the buns are ready. Depending on how crispy you want the buns to be, increase or decrease the baking time.
- If you bake rolls more often, buying a mini oven can be worthwhile. This consumes much less electricity and also heats up much faster.
- An alternative to the oven is the pan. After turning the heat to high, place the buns, cut side down, in a covered pan. After about a minute or two, remove the pan from the hot stove and turn the buns over. After that, leave the buns in the closed pan for a few more minutes before eating them.
- If you have an air fryer, you can also use it to defrost frozen rolls and bake them at the same time.
- Use a toaster with an attachment. If you like your rolls extra crispy, then cut them in half and toast the inside as well.
- Otherwise, you still have the microwave. However, you may only put the rolls in here for a very short time, around 10 to 15 seconds.
- Otherwise, the buns will burn.