For the sauce:
- 2 Eggs, size S
- 100 g Mongoose seedlings, fresh
- 2 size Lettuce leaves, lollo bionda
- Rambutan fruits, peeled, alternatively lychees
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce, mushroom flavor, (kecap jamur)
- 4 tbsp Spring roll sauce ala Sanur Beach
- 4 tbsp Orange juice
- 1,5 liter Frying oil, fresh
- Flowers and leaves
- Hard-boil the eggs for 10 minutes, rinse with cold water, peel and have them ready. Mix the ingredients for the sauce. Rinse the mung seedlings, shake dry in a sieve and distribute on the serving plates. Wash the lettuce leaves and cut into bite-sized pieces. Wash, peel and add the rambutan fruits.
- Heat the deep-frying oil in a deep fryer or in a wok to 220 degrees and fry the eggs in 2 portions until light brown (takes about 30 - 40 seconds). Let cool, cut in half lengthways and place the halves on the serving plates. Pour the sauce over it and serve as a starter.
- Spring roll sauce ala Sanur Beach: Spring roll sauce ala Sanur Beach