- Balinese green asparagus soup with rice
- 60 g Basmati rice, dried
- 400 g Asparagus broth, frozen
- 150 g Asparagus, green or white, fresh, frozen or canned
- 4 small Broccoli florets, fresh
- 4 Discs Carrot
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine, (Arak Masak)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil, cold pressed
- 2 Pinches Black pepper from the mill
- Wash the rice until the rinse water runs clear. Strain and simmer with the asparagus stock for 30 minutes. Separate 4 small florets from the broccoli, wash them and keep them ready. Cut 4 slices from a washed and peeled carrot with the corrugated plane. Wash, peel and cut the fresh asparagus into pieces approx. 4 cm long. Shorten TK or canned goods as well.
- After 20 minutes, add the carrot slices to the soup. After another 7 minutes, add the broccoli florets and pieces of asparagus. After another 3 minutes, add the rice wine and olive oil. Distribute the finished soup on the serving bowls, pour a pinch of pepper over each soup, serve and enjoy.