- 200 g Spelt flour type 630
- 50 g Food starch
- 50 g Ground almonds
- 1 packet Baking powder
- 2 Pc. Eggs (L)
- 50 g Brown sugar
- 50 g White sugar
- 1 packet Vanilla sugar
- 2 tbsp Cocoa
- 100 ml Oil
- 2 piece Ripe bananas
- 50 g Dark chocolate sprinkles
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, clove, allspice, cardamom mix
- 50 g Flaked almonds
- 100 g Couverture whole milk
- Extra oil
- Mix the flour, starch, almonds and baking powder. Mix eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar, oil and cocoa until frothy. Then gradually fold in the flour mixture. Peel and slice the bananas and stir into the mixture.
Set the oven to 180 ° top / bottom heat!
- Then add the cinnamon mixture and chocolate sprinkles. Grease a baking pan and sprinkle with flaked almonds, pour in the batter and pour the remaining flaked almonds over it! Bake the dough in the oven for 50 minutes. Then cool off briefly and fall out of the mold!
- Melt the couverture in a water bath and brush the cake with it. Let cool down completely! Then serve and enjoy! 🙂
Serving: 100gCalories: 457kcalCarbohydrates: 52.9gProtein: 9.2gFat: 23.2g