- 100 g Beans green fresh
- 1 stem Summer Savory
- 100 g Waxy potatoes
- Fresh onion
- 1 tbsp Freshly chopped parsley frizzy
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Bianco balsamic vinegar
- Ground pepper white
- Chilli flakes
- 50 g Sheep milk cheese
- Clean, wash and chop the beans. Cook together with the savory in boiling salted water for about 7 minutes. Drain and drain. Remove the savory stalk.
- Peel and wash the potatoes and cook in salted boiling water for about 20 minutes. Drain and let cool. Cut the potatoes into slices. Peel onion and chop finely.
- Mix the beans with the potatoes, onion and parsley. Mix the oil with balsamic vinegar. Season with pepper. Add to the salad. Grind the chilli flakes over it. Mix everything together. Put in a cool place and let steep for an hour.
- Cut the sheep's cheese into cubes. Mix into the salad before serving.
Serving: 100gCalories: 213kcalCarbohydrates: 6.4gProtein: 3.8gFat: 19.2g