- 200 g Remnants of berries (bromine; currant; rasp; strawberries)
- 2 g Salt
- 25 g Raw cane sugar
- 0,5 tsp Vanilla flavor / vanilla pod
- 250 gr Butter at room temperature
- Sort out the second part of the remaining berries and place everything one after the other in a tall container. Put the butter at room temperature on top, add salt, raw cane sugar and vanilla flavor / vanilla pod / pulp as well. Mix the butter mass with the spices, berries well with a magic wand.
- Now place the whole thing on a piece of greaseproof paper, then roll it up into the desired shape. Tighten the ends like a candy and wrap them in the refrigerator for about one (1) hour until they are firm. It is even better if you let the whole thing go through for one (1) night.