- 1 kg Beef goulash
- 1 kg Onion
- 1 kg Potato
- 0,5 kg Asparagus green
- Butter for asparagus, mashed potatoes
- 100 ml Milk
- 0,5 kg Tomatoes
- 1 Paprika
- 3 Garlic
- 1 Chili
- 1 Carrot
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Pepper from the grinder
- Hot paprika powder
- Oil for frying
- 2 Bay leaf
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 0,5 Lemon fresh
- Sear the meat and the finely chopped onions in the hot oil.
- Chop the paprika, chilli, carrot and garlic into small pieces.
- Just before the meat is done, add the chopped vegetables and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, paprika powder, add tomato paste, stir and deglaze with water. Add the bay leaf and cook the goulash until cooked.
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into wedges or cubes, and cook them in salted water.
- Clean the asparagus and cook it al dente in salted water with the juice of half a lemon and a piece of butter.
- Drain the potatoes after they have boiled, add butter (you can also melt it, I do different things, sometimes like that :-)))) and add the hot milk to the potatoes and mash well.
- Fry an onion in a little oil and add to the mashed potatoes, stir well.
- Melt the butter for the asparagus.
- When serving, drizzle the asparagus with butter.
- Chop the tomatoes, onions and basil leaves into small pieces. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Serving: 100gCalories: 59kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 4.9gFat: 1.6g