- 400 g Sliced beef
- 1 can Canned mushrooms 1st choice
- 1 Diced onion
- Mediterranean herbs
- 1 sprig Rosemary fresh
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 200 ml Broth
- 100 ml Rama Cremefine
- 120 g Rice
- 1 L Salted water
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Frozen chives
- Put beef strips with onions and herbs 1 day or in the evening. Spice up.
- Halve the mushrooms
- Heat the saucepan, fry the meat, add the mushrooms.
- Dust with flour, stir-fry, pour in, season to taste. Meat brews about 25-30 min.
- Put on water for the rice. When it boils add rice.
- Sort out the chives, wash and cut.
- Drain the rice, melt 1 tablespoon butter and fold in the rice. Finally, mix in the chives.
Serving: 100gCalories: 51kcalCarbohydrates: 8.1gProtein: 0.9gFat: 1.6g