- 5 Pc. Beetroot
- 250 g Goat cheese
- 1 Pc. Apple
- 1 packet Baby spinach
- 1 packet Walnut fresh
- 1 Can Fruit cocktail
- 1 Pc. Lemon
- First, boil the beetroot in water with lemon juice, vinegar and salt. This takes about 90 minutes.
- In the meantime, make the vinaigrette. To do this, put oil, vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, pepper and the can of fruit cocktail in a container and puree until smooth.
- Then caramelize the walnuts with a little water and sugar.
- Peel the cooked beetroot and cut thinly together with the apple. Wash the bag of baby spinach and mix with the vinaigrette.
- Portion the goat cheese, sprinkle with sugar and caramelize with a gas burner.
- Arrange everything together.
Serving: 100gCalories: 290kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 15.2gFat: 24.9g