Airing apartments or any other premises is one of the most important components of health because we spend a lot of time indoors. However, we should ventilate the apartment wisely, and how to ventilate the apartment in winter is a separate topic.
To begin with, let’s deal with how often you should ventilate the room. The answer to this question is simple – every day! It is necessary to refresh the air in the room at least twice a day, and if possible – much more often. This is especially true if there are many people in the apartment or if there is a sick person.
Usually, with how to air the room in the summer, no one has any questions. Most people have windows open around the clock in the warm season – so there is no lack of fresh air. However, not everyone knows how to air the apartment in winter.
How to correctly air the apartment in winter – useful tips.
The problem is that many people are afraid to open windows in winter, for fear of cooling the heated apartment and “heating the outside”. How to correctly air the apartment in the winter?
- Air the apartment by opening wide windows in several rooms at once.
- Airing time during the cold season is 10-15 minutes at a time. During this time, the air has time to change to fresh air, and the furniture and other items do not get cold.
- You should not use a window leaf or tilt window system for ventilation. In this mode, the air changes slowly. You will not feel the effect, and the apartment will cool down.
- If it is very cold outside, reduce the airing time to 5 minutes.
- Do not cover radiators with furniture or clothes.
We have already written that it is necessary to air the apartment at least twice a day, but how often should you air the apartment in winter? The same self. Air the apartment in the morning after sleep and in the evening before going to bed.
Now you know how to air the room, so as not to get sick from drafts. Follow these few simple rules to keep the air in your apartment clean and fresh.