There is such folk fun – to lose weight before the New Year, and then even after it. So that you don’t have to lose weight twice, or feel bad because of holiday overeating
New Year’s Eve 2023 – what better not to eat so as not to put on weight?
The answer is obvious: in order not to get fat, you need to avoid eating too many calories, and in order not to pass – you need to know the measure. Here’s what is better to give up at the holiday table:
- Salads with mayonnaise, especially layered salads are all caloric without exception, even if the mayonnaise will be homemade. Plus, these salads are heavy on the stomach.
- Smoked meats, fatty meats, and hot dishes for the New Year is not good choice. They have a lot of extra calories and are unhealthy. Meat in general should be avoided if you want to have a successful year the Rabbit.
- Cheese and cheese snacks – nutritionists advise limiting yourself to cheese, especially if it is parmesan, brie, and cheddar.
Cakes and desserts – a slender figure absolutely does not need the New Year “Napoleons”, and the stomach will be very bad if you put the “cake” on top of the cold cuts.
If you do not have the strength to refuse – leave them for the morning of January 1.
New Year’s Eve 2023 – what is better not to drink
At the feast is difficult to resist, especially when there is a huge variety of drinks on the table. But nevertheless, we advise you not to drink on New Year:
- Packaged juices and carbonated sugary drinks – are, to say the least, not very healthy and they contain a lot of calories.
- Soft drinks and alcoholic cocktails are the same stories: they are drunk quickly and put on extra grams just as quickly.
- Sparkling, semi-sweet, sweet wines, liqueurs, strong drinks with and without soda in exorbitant quantities – none of these will do you any good.
- If you do not know the measure, in addition to extra weight, you will have a hangover.
New Year’s Eve 2023: what to eat, what to drink, and how not to gain extra pounds.
Of the drinks for the New Year it is better to give preference:
- Dry wine or sparkling brut – two glasses will be enough.
- Water or morsels without sugar.
- Strong drinks are also allowed, but no more than 50-100 grams.
Do not put on extra pounds and do not overeat on New Year’s Eve will help a few tips.
- Choose low-fat options – preferably poultry, fish, and seafood.
- Load on vegetables – vegetable salads, cold cuts, and snacks. They’re rich in fiber, so they help you get full faster, which means you’ll eat less fat or dessert. The rabbit will like this approach, too.
- Give preference to fruit instead of sweets – it’s best to eat them half an hour after your main meal.
- Observe the three-course rule – choose three dishes from the whole menu and eat only them, the first course should be a salad of vegetables. This will keep you from overeating and from eating too many calories.
- Do not starve the day before the New Year – try not to skip breakfast, lunch, or dinner, but let them be less calorie-dense.
- Eat a few peanuts before you start the feast – that way you’ll get a feeling of fullness and won’t overeat.
- Do not stuff yourself to death at the table – sit, then walk for an hour or two, and better yet – dance to burn calories.
Remember the cardinal rule: don’t eat anything two hours before bedtime – we really hope that you will succeed.