Stuffed mushrooms are not only quick to make but also pretty darn healthy! Depending on your taste, you can serve them as an appetizer or side dish.
Ingredients For 4 People
What you need:
- 400 g Large mushrooms
- 2 pieces Spring onions
- 2 TABLESPOONS Cream Vega
- A handful of nuts, e.g.: Cashew nuts
- Fresh herbs like chives or parsley
- Mushrooms, herbs, cashew nuts, spring onions
Clean mushrooms. Turn out the stems. Wash and chop herbs of your choice. Wash spring onions and cut them into small rings. Chop cashew nuts.
- Cream Vega, herbs, spring onions, salt, and pepper. Put cream Vega in a bowl. Add herbs and spring onions. Season with salt and pepper. Stir thoroughly.
- Mushrooms and stuffing, cashews. Pour the filling evenly into the mushrooms. Decorate with chopped cashews.
- Stuffed mushrooms. Grill or broil the stuffed mushrooms for 15 minutes.
TIP: Optionally, you can sprinkle the stuffed mushrooms with vegan cheese. You can also stir other spices of your choice into the Creme Vega.