Vitamin herbal teas are a great alternative to any other hot beverage. The collection that you buy will depend on the benefits for a particular part of the body, as well as a particular organ. In any case, herbal teas are a sure must-have for anyone.
What goes into herbal teas – types and properties
Herbal teas are divided into several categories depending on the effect. The composition differs for the same reason:
- For weight loss – ginger, carcade, rose hips, blackberries, nettles, and natural green tea. No “magic pill”, of course, will not be, but the components in the tea will help speed up the metabolism and break down fats faster.
- Mint, melissa, valerian, jasmine, chamomile, lavender, oregano, and thyme are soothing. Herbs have a relaxing effect on the nervous system and improve sleep.
- Purifying – linden, willow tea, mint, oregano, St. John’s wort, thyme, and raspberry. Draw out toxins, improve color and skin condition, and normalize metabolism.
Collections of herbs also differ in appearance. You can meet herbs in pure form or with the addition of flowers. Often merchants offer teas that are 50% herbal and the other 50% scattered tea leaves. Completely unique teas are options with spices, zest, spices, and even nuts.
You can pick your own herbs or buy a ready-made herbal blend at the drugstore – if you prefer. If you prefer the first option, then remember that you can take medicinal plants from nature only on a sunny, dry day and in a good mood.
Herbal tea – recipes
Vitamin with rose hips and raspberries
- Crushed rose hips – 1 tbsp;
- raspberries or black currant – 1 tbsp;
- nettle leaves – 1 tbsp;
- water – 250 ml;
- sugar or honey to taste.
The prepared mixture pours into a kettle, and pour unbroken boiling water. Cover with a lid or saucer, infuse for 30 minutes and then add honey or sugar if desired.
Herbal tea with sea buckthorn
- buckthorn berries – 1 tbsp;
- crushed rose hips – 4 tbsp;
- dried apples – 1 tbsp;
- cranberry berries – 3 tbsp;
- lemon balm leaves – 2 tablespoons;
- water – 2 liters.
Mix all the ingredients of tea, pour boiling water, and insist for 1.5-2 hours. You can use a thermos to the tea did not cool. Drink herbal tea in its natural form or with honey.
Chamomile tea with a zest
- dried chamomile – 1 tbsp;
- dried mint – 0.5 tbsp;
- dried tea rose buds – 2 tsp;
- orange peel – 1 tsp.
Mix all the herbs, pour out the zest, and lightly knead the mixture with your hands, so that the juice comes out of the orange peels. Pour into an airtight container, cover tightly, and wait 1-2 weeks. When brewing pours boiling water and infuses for 10 minutes (1 cup should be 1-2 tsp. mixture).
Therapeutic herbal tea
- Dried plantain – 20 gr;
- dried flowers of linden – 20 gr;
- dried calendula – 20 gr;
- Dried elderberry – 20 gr;
- Dried chamomile – 20 gr.
Mix all the ingredients and store them in a tin. When brewing observes the proportion: 1.5 liters of water need 3-4 tbsp. mixture. Insist for 15-20 minutes and drink warm.