This vegan tomato soup is only damn delicious, but also quickly made. Depending on your taste, you can refine it with different spices.
Ingredients For 4 People
What you need:
- 1600 g Chunky tomatoes
- 2 pieces of Onion
- 4 TABLESPOONS Tomato paste
- 4 TABLESPOONS Vegetable oil
- 500 ml Vegetable broth
- 200 ml coconut milk
- A handful of fresh basil
- Onions. Peel and chop the onion.
- Vegetable oil, onions, tomato paste, chunky tomatoes. Put vegetable oil in a large pot and heat. Add onions and sauté until translucent. Add tomato paste. Add chunky tomatoes and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add vegetable broth. Deglaze with vegetable broth and simmer on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Coconut milk, salt, pepper, basil. Puree the tomato soup. Then add coconut milk and season. Stir again thoroughly. Serve with fresh basil.
TIP: You can serve great baked baguettes or croutons with tomato soup.