Bolognese the quick way
- 400 g Minced meat, mixed
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 1,5 Carrots (leftovers)
- 1 Can Tomatoes, peeled
- 2 tbsp Stocking vegetable paste - powder
- 0,5 tbsp Tomato paste (remainder)
- Salt, gourmet pepper
- 1 bag Tortelini (meat filling)
- Take a saucepan and add salted water to bring to a boil. Add the tortelini and cook according to the instructions. Then drain / let drip and put back in the pot. To prevent them sticking together, add a little rapeseed oil and stir.
- Take a pan and pour the mixed minced meat into it. Fry the whole thing until crumbly without adding any fat. Peel and dice the garlic clove and fry with it. The same goes for the leftover carrots, which have been sliced and then diced.
- Stir in or stir tomato paste. Add the peeled and mashed tomatoes, stir. Stocking the vegetable paste - add the powder and season with salt and gourmet pepper. Possibly add a little raw cane sugar, season to taste. Then take an egg or several flat plates. First cooked tortelini on top, then the Bolognese on top. Garnish with basil leaves.
- * Link: Stock keeping of vegetable paste - powder