Breaded pork chops
- 1 Pair Spring onions (leftovers from the green)
- 5 piece Gherkins
- 200 g Sour cream
- 2 tsp Mustard medium hot
- 1 tsp Honey to taste
- Salt, gourmet pepper to taste
Pork cutlets (breaded)
- 4 Pork Chops on the Bone
- Paprika powder smoked to taste
- Sa! Z, gourmet pepper to taste
- Place wheat flour 405 on a plate as desired
- 1 Egg
- 100 g Breadcrumbs
- Rama liquid to taste for roasting
- Remove the small pickles and let them drain. Clean and chop the spring onion greens. * Sour cream - made easy in a bowl and season with mustard, honey, salt & gourmet pepper, season to taste.
Pork chops (breaded)
- I cut off all the bones from the pork chops. Season the chops with the paprika powder, salt & gourmet pepper. Then turn in the wheat flour, knock off a little. Whisk the egg and pull everything through lightly and finally turn in breadcrumbs, press down.
- Put rama (liquid) in a large pan and fry the breaded pork chops in it on both sides. Then distribute on flat plates and serve with the duo.