For the bread:
- 400 g Wheat flour
- 100 g Durum wheat semolina
- 360 ml Water
- 6 g Yeast fresh
- 15 g Salt
- 10 ml Balsamic vinegar
For the guacamole:
- 3 Pc. Fresh avocado
- 50 g Red onions
- 15 g Fresh coriander
- 30 ml Lime juice
- 10 ml Tequila
- 50 g Pomegranate seeds
- 1 Pr Salt
- 1 Pr Pepper
For the tuna:
- 450 g Fresh tuna
- 1 shot Soy sauce
- 1 Pr Pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- The day before, it is important to prepare the pre-dough for the bread. To do this, knead 220 grams of 550 flour with 120 milliliters of water and 2 grams of fresh yeast to form a dough.
- Let it rest for two hours at room temperature, then cover it in the refrigerator for 16 hours.
- For the main dough, sieve 200 grams of 550 flour with 100 grams of durum wheat flour, add 150 grams of water. Cover the dough and let it rest for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Then mix the salt, the rest of the yeast and the rest of the water and mix with the starter and main dough. This can be done by hand or with a food processor with a kneading function.
- Let the dough rest for an hour at room temperature.
- Knead well once more, shape into a long sausage and bake in the preheated oven at 250 degrees top-bottom heat.
- After ten minutes, reduce to 200 degrees. After 35 minutes the bread can be taken out of the oven.
- Let cool before cutting.
- Perfect for preparation: finely chop the onions and let them steep with the lime juice and tequila.
- Meanwhile, cut the avocados open and remove the stone (do not throw it away) and chop it into fine cubes.
- Put the cubes in a bowl and continue to chop them with a fork. Add the onion-lime-tequila mixture.
- Continue to mash and stir well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Finely chop the coriander and add.
- Remove the pomegranate seeds from the fruit and add to the mixture or wait until serving and sprinkle over them.
- Add the avocado seeds to the guacamole until it is served, this will keep its beautiful green color.
- Soak in soy sauce for five minutes just before frying.
- Fry briefly on all sides in a hot pan for one minute at a time.
- After frying, season with pepper.
- Cut the bread into thin slices, top with guacamole and place the thinly sliced tuna on top. If you like the taste of coriander, you can put a few plucked leaves on top.
- If you haven't put the pomegranates directly in the avocado mass, garnish with the seeds here.