Big Bohben with Kasseler
- 1 pack Super greens (vegetables)
- 1 Onion
- 2 liter Water
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 tsp Peppercorns, black
- 3 Carnations, whole
- 500 g Kasseler
- 600 g Potatoes - triplets
- 75 g Bacon, mixed
- 1 Glass Broad beans
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1,5 tbsp Flour
- Savory, sep. according to taste
- Parsley to taste
- Salt, gourmet pepper
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Clean and wash the soup greens / vegetables and roughly cut into pieces. Peel the onion and cut into large pieces. Take a large saucepan and add the roughly cut one. Top up with the water and add the spices.
- Now bring the whole thing to the boil and then add the Kasseler. Close with a lid and simmer slowly for 1 1/2 hours.
- Wash the potatoes and then put in a saucepan with water and cook the triplets in it, about 15 minutes. Then drain and drain. Heat a pan with oil and fry the bacon in it until crispy. Take out and set aside.
- Place the drained potatoes - triplets in the frying fat. Close again with a lid and fry in it for about 20 minutes. Turn occasionally so that the triplets take on color on all sides. Remove a little of the meat stock (125 ml) and add this slowly. Stir and add the crispy fried bacon again. Spice up.
- Take a small saucepan, melt the butter in it, then add the flour and brown it lightly. Deglaze with meat stock, stir in. Add the dried savory, bring to the boil and simmer for a few minutes. Chop the parsley to add. Stir and add the broad beans from the glass. Stir again and season to taste if necessary.
- Take one or two flat plates, cut the smoked pork into pieces. Serve everything together with the fried triplets and the bean vegetables.