- 2 piece Chicken breasts (approx. 180 g each)
- Salt for seasoning
- 1 tbsp Madras curry powder
- 1 tsp Chilli flakes
- 1 piece Onion
- 1 piece Clove of garlic
- 30 g Butter
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 pack Uncle Ben’s Express Curry Rice
- 1 piece Pomegranate
- 1 handful Parsley leaves
- Cut the chicken breasts into small pieces and season with salt. Then mix with curry powder and chilli flakes. Peel the onion and garlic. Cut the onion into wedges and the garlic into slices.
- Heat the butter in a pan and fry the marinated meat in it for about 10 minutes over low heat, turning more often. Halfway through the frying time, add the onions and garlic and fry. Finally, drizzle everything with the lime juice.
- In the meantime, heat the Uncle Ben’s Express curry rice according to the instructions on the packet. Remove the seeds from the pomegranate and mix with the parsley. Arrange the rice and butter chicken and sprinkle with the parsley and pomegranate seeds.
- Tip 4: A creamy yogurt can be served with this dish.
Serving: 100gCalories: 255kcalCarbohydrates: 3.4gProtein: 1.4gFat: 26.7g