- 130 g Buttermilk
- 7 g Yeast fresh
- 150 g Wheat flour
- 100 g Wholemeal spelt flour
- 160 g Liquid sourdough
- 1 tsp Salt
- Slightly heat the breast milk with the yeast and stir.
- Knead the sourdough, both types of flour, salt and yeast mixture with the dough hook of the hand mixer or the kitchen machine for about 10 minutes to form a smooth, soft dough. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Cut the dough in half on a floured work surface. Shape it into an elongated shape with the floured, twisting it several times. Place both strands of dough on a baking sheet lined with baking paper, cover with a tea towel and let rise for another 40 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 240 degrees (circulating air not recommended). Spray the side walls of the oven with water. Immediately bake the bread for 10 minutes. Reduce the temperature to 200 degrees. Bake the buttermilk breads in 10-15 minutes. Let cool down and enjoy lukewarm.
Serving: 100gCalories: 225kcalCarbohydrates: 44.2gProtein: 8.4gFat: 1.2g