For the carp tartare:
- 300 g Smoked carp fillet
- 1 Pc. Chopped onion
- 2 Pc. Beets cooked and diced
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Sour cream
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt pepper
- 1 disc Beetroot for garnish
- Fresh horseradish finely grated
For the carp soup:
- 1 Pc. Carp freshly cut fish
- 1 pole Leek
- 1 Pc. Onion
- 3 Pc. Parsley root
- 2 Pc. Bay leaves
- 2 Pc. Garlic cloves
- 2 Pc. Yellow turnip
- 1 bunch Parsley
- 1,5 liter Water
- Lemon juice
- 4 cl Franconian wine
- 4 Pc. Egg Whites
- 50 g Butter
- 200 g Carp or trout fillets
For the rye sourdough bread:
- 250 g Rye sourdough
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 150 g Rye flour
- 100 g Wheat flour
- 100 ml Water
For wholemeal spelled bread with yeast:
- 700 g Water cold
- 1 packet Dry yeast
- 15 g Salt
- 1000 g Wholemeal spelt flour
- Mix the carp, onions and beetroot cubes in a bowl, add olive oil, sour cream and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange in a round shape, place a thin slice of beetroot on top and garnish with fresh horseradish.
- Gutting, washing and filleting carp.
- Sweat the bones, fins and head in a saucepan with a little butter. Add the finely chopped vegetables and sauté with a little salted water. Deglaze with a cup of white wine and fill up with the water. Bring to the boil and season with salt and lemon juice. Let simmer for 30 minutes. The pot remains open and the rising foam is skimmed off.
- Finally, pour the broth through a strainer cloth and refrigerate (preferably overnight).
- Turn the carp fillet through the meat grinder.
- Add the egg white and the twisted fillet to the cold broth.
- Cut the remaining carp meat into cubes and add as a filler.
- Bring the soup to the boil and serve sprinkled with chopped parsley.
Rye sourdough bread:
- Knead all ingredients well in a bowl until the dough separates from the bowl. Then shape a ball or loaf, place on a baking tray licked with baking paper and cover in a warm place until the volume has roughly doubled. Depending on the sourdough and type of flour, it can take 2-4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, slide in the tray and bake for about 60 minutes. The bread is ready when it sounds hollow when you knock on it.
Wholemeal spelled bread with yeast:
- Weigh 12,350 g of cold tap water in a bowl, stir in the yeast and let it dissolve. Add 250 g wholemeal spelled flour and mix everything well. Let rise for 45-60 minutes at room temperature.
- Add 350 g water and 250 g wholemeal spelled flour to the fermented dough and cover again for 45-60 minutes.
- Then add salt to the dough and add the remaining flour. Knead this dough until the dough cleans the bowl itself. Last dough rest approx. 20 minutes. Then shape 2 large loaves and cover them on the baking tray for another 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees, place a bowl of hot water on the floor and bake for about 15-20 minutes at 250 degrees. After this baking time, take out the bowl with the water and bake for another 20-30 minutes at 200 degrees.
- The bread is ready when you have done the knock test.
Serving: 100gCalories: 84kcalCarbohydrates: 6.9gProtein: 0.9gFat: 5.8g