- 400 g Flour
- 1 P Baking powder
- 100 g Fine oat flakes
- 1 tsp Salt
- 350 g Low fat quark
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 100 g Grated cartrots
- Grain mix or oat flakes for sprinkling
- Mix the flour, oatmeal, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Add the low-fat quark, oil and the grated carrots and quickly work into a dough.
- If the batter is too firm, add a little water.
- Divide the dough into approx. 90 g portions, shape into balls and shape them into oval rolls.
- Brush with water, sprinkle with grains or oat flakes and cut deeply into the surface.
- Bake the rolls with hot air 220 ° in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, then turn the oven down and bake for another 10 minutes.