For the bechamel sauce:
- 0,5 Red pepper, rest
- 150 g Mushrooms brown
- 1 middle Zucchini
- 1 tbsp Spelt flour rest
- 2,5 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 3 Discs Serrano ham
- 1 kg Jacket potatoes waxy, cooked
- 6 Eggs, hard boiled
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1,5 tbsp Wheat flour
- 250 ml Cremefine for cooking
- 500 ml Vegetable broth hot
- 2,5 tbsp Mustard medium hot
- 1 tsp Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dried chervil
- 2 tbsp Frozen dill
- Seasoned Salt
- Colorful pepper from the mill
- 1 pinch Ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch Chili powder
For the crust:
- 4 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp Butter
Aside from that:
- 2 sheet Kitchen roll for degreasing
- Peel the onion. Wash and clean the peppers and zucchini. Clean the mushrooms. Dice the onion and bell pepper. Quarter the zucchini and cut into not too thin slices. Halve or quarter the mushrooms, depending on their size, and also cut into slices.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (top and bottom heat). Heat the oil in a pan, fry the onion, paprika and mushrooms in it for about 5-7 minutes, lightly salt and pepper. Take the vegetable mixture out of the pan, let the fat drip off a little and set aside.
- Mix the zucchini with the spelled flour and fry in the remaining fat until the slices start to soften. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Degrease on the kitchen roll.
- Finely dice the Serrano ham. Peel off the potatoes and eggs. Cut the potatoes into slices and layer them in a large baking dish, season with a little salt and pepper. Halve the eggs and distribute them on the potatoes, then sprinkle the ham over them. Mix the fried zucchini with the other vegetables and spread on the casserole.
- For the bechamel sauce, melt the butter in a saucepan. Then stir in the flour with a whisk. As soon as the flour has a golden brown color, deglaze with Cremefine and vegetable stock. Simmer for about 3-4 minutes while stirring over medium heat.
- Stir in mustard and lemon juice. Season the sauce with salt, pepper, nutmeg and chili powder to taste. Finally add the chervil and dill.
- Spread the sauce on the casserole and smooth it out a little. For the crust, distribute the breadcrumbs evenly on top, then pour the butter in flakes over it. Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes on the middle rack, until the casserole is golden brown. Arrange in portions and serve with a fresh salad to your liking. Bon appetit and have fun trying it out - it tastes delicious :-)!
Serving: 100gCalories: 188kcalCarbohydrates: 10.7gProtein: 3gFat: 15g