- 250 g Half beef and half pork minced meat
- 2 piece Garlic cloves
- 1 Red chilli pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 0,5 tsp Sweet paprika
- 4 big pinches Colorful pepper from the mill
- 3 tbsp Sunflower oil
- 75 g Basmati rice
- 275 ml Water
- 0,5 tsp Salt
- 0,5 tsp Ground turmeric
- 100 g 1 Red pepper, cleaned
- 100 g 1 yellow pepper, cleaned
- 75 g 1 large tomato
- 75 g 1 Onion
- 75 g Peas frozen
- 2 tbsp Sunflower oil
- 0,5 tsp Mild curry powder
- 3 big pinches Coarse sea salt from the mill
- 3 big pinches Colorful pepper from the mill
- 2 Stalk Parsley for garnish
- Peel the garlic cloves and dice them very finely. Clean / core the chilli pepper, wash and cut into fine cubes. If you don't want it to be quite so spicy, you only need ¼ or ½ chilli pepper. Put all ingredients () in a bowl, knead well, form cevapcici (approx. 10 pieces) with moistened hands and fry in a pan with sunflower oil (3 tbsp) all around until golden-brown.
- Cook basmati rice (75 g) in salted water (275 ml water / ½ teaspoon salt) ground with turmeric (½ teaspoon) for approx. 20 minutes on the lowest heat. Clean the peppers, remove the peel with a peeler and dice. Cut the tomato crosswise, remove the stem, scald with boiling water, peel and dice. Peel and dice the onion. Heat sunflower oil (2 tbsp) in a pan. Fry the vegetables (diced paprika, diced tomatoes, diced onions and peas) in it / stir-fry and season with mild curry powder (½ teaspoon), coarse sea salt from the mill (3 big pinches) and colored pepper from the mill (3 big pinches). Finally add / fold in the cooked rice.
- Serve the cevapcici with vegetable rice, garnished with parsley.