- 125 g Basmati rice
- 125 g Oats
- 100 g Grated almonds
- 100 g Grated pecans
- 1 piece Egg yolk
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 50 ML Water
- 0,25 teaspoon Cardamom grated
- 80 g Coconut blossom syrup
- 1 tbsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Ground and roasted coriander
- 0,25 tsp Turmeric
- 0,25 tsp Salt
- Turn basmati rice and oats through the flour mill, put the flour in a bowl. The grains can also be ground with a high-performance processor. Or just buy it as flour :-).
- Add the other ingredients and knead well. Wrap the dough in foil and refrigerate for a good hour. Then roll out (if sticky dust the surface with rice flour) and cut out round cookies. Brush with chaise syrup, or if you like, use the egg white (from the egg) to brush on. Then you can put a nut on it if you want.
- Bake in the preheated oven (180 degrees top / bottom heat) on the middle rack for about 10 minutes. They should still be slightly soft when you take them out. Holds wonderfully in a can for many days and people who want / need to eat gluten-free will surely like them.
Serving: 100gCalories: 5kcalCarbohydrates: 0.7gProtein: 0.4g