- 125 g Butter
- 1 Egg
- 250 g Flour
- 2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 60 g Butter
- 150 g Sugar
- 1 packet Vanilla sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 45 g Flour
- 500 g Quark
- 125 ml Milk
- 250 g Rhubarb
- 150 g Strawberry Jam
- Food starch
- 65 g Sugar FOR THE DOUGH
- Stir the softened butter until foamy, add the egg and sugar and stir everything well
- Mix the flour with the baking powder, sieve over the egg mixture and knead well with the dough hook.
- Grease a springform pan (26 cm) and roll out 2/3 of the dough on the base, prick several times with a fork.
- Pre-bake the base in a 180 c. Oven (top and bottom heat) for 15 minutes, remove and allow to cool.
- Shape the rest of the dough into a roll and pull it up as an edge.
- Stir butter, vanilla sugar, and stir well, add sugar and eggs
- Stir in the flour onto the mixture, add the quark and milk and stir everything into a smooth mixture.
- Put the quark mass on the pre-baked base and bake it in the 180 c. Oven for 40-50 minutes until golden - make a chopstick test
- Take the cake out of the oven and let it cool down.
- Clean the rhubarb, cut into cubes, briefly bring to the boil with the jam and thicken with a little cornstarch - allow to cool
- Now distribute the corn on the cheesecake and decorate with halved strawberries.
- A delicious cake with a dollop of cream *********************** GOOD APPETIT ***************** *
- Unfortunately I forgot the sugar in the dough, it's 65 grams - sorry
Serving: 100gCalories: 200kcalCarbohydrates: 34.8gProtein: 6.4gFat: 3.5g