- 2 Onion
- 150 g Dried spaetzle
- 450 g Freshly cooked Brussels sprouts
- 150 ml White wine
- 100 ml Vegetable broth
- 1 tsp Flour
- 150 g Mushrooms brown
- 2 tbsp Rapeseed oil
- 125 ml Rama Cremefine 7%
- 250 g Chicken breast fillet
- For the sauce, peel 1 onion and cut into fine cubes. Steam the onion in 1 teaspoon rapeseed oil while stirring until translucent. Add flour and sweat briefly. Pour in the white wine and vegetable stock while stirring. Let simmer for about 5 minutes. Add Cremefine and season with salt and pepper.
- Wash the chicken fillets, pat dry. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large non-stick pan. Fry the fillets in it over a medium heat, turning for about 10 minutes. Take the fillets out of the pan and cut them into slices
- For the vegetables, peel the 2nd onion, cut in half and cut into strips. Clean, wash and halve the Brussels sprouts. Clean and halve the mushrooms. Cook the Brussels sprouts in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes. Drain and chill. Heat 1 tbsp rapeseed oil in a pan. Fry the mushrooms, onions and Brussels sprouts vigorously for 6-8 minutes, turning them, season with salt and pepper. Add the sauce and chicken fillet and bring to the boil again
- In the meantime, prepare the spaetzle in boiling salted water according to the instructions on the packet. Pouring off. Arrange the vegetables and spaetzle.
Serving: 100gCalories: 72kcalCarbohydrates: 0.1gProtein: 0.2g