- 4 piece Chicken breast
- 0,5 Bd Soup vegetables
- 4 piece Carrots
- 3 piece Shallots
- 5 tbsp Salad cream, balance
- 6 tbsp Yogurt, light
- 4 tbsp Broth
- 150 g Wild garlic
- 1,5 tsp Curry
- 1 pinch Sugar
- Wild garlic salt (own production)
- Wild garlic oil (own production)
- Clean the soup vegetables and cut into small pieces, wash the chicken breast. Place the soup vegetables in a saucepan, add the chicken breast, season with salt and fill up with water so that everything is well covered. Put on cold and cook for about 20-30 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken breast, so that they are not dry at all. Let cool down.
- Peel shallots, cut into small cubes, clean the carrot and slice into small strips. Heat the wild garlic oil, sweat the shallots and carrots. Season with wild garlic salt. Let cool down.
- In the meantime, make the sauce. Mix the yogurt and salad cream, add wild garlic salt, sugar and curry, mix well. Stir in the cooled broth.
- Clean the wild garlic and cut into fine strips.
- Cut the cooled chicken breast into cubes and add to the sauce with the wild garlic. Add the carrots and shallots and carefully fold in. Let it steep for 2 hours and then enjoy.
- The rest of the broth is used as a soup base for me the next day, is not as strong as with the chicken, but too good to pour away.
Serving: 100gCalories: 27kcalCarbohydrates: 5.7gProtein: 0.3gFat: 0.2g