For the chocolate cake:
- 400 g Dark chocolate
- 120 g Butter
- 120 g Sugar
- 4 tbsp Flour
- 4 Pc. Eggs
- 10 Pc. Chocolate
For the vanilla parfait:
- 6 Pc. Egg yolk
- 120 g Sugar
- 1 Pc. Vanilla pod
- 325 g Cream
For the plum compote:
- 300 g Plums
- 2 tbsp Food starch
- 150 ml Plum juice
- The vanilla parfait must be made one day in advance. For the parfait, heat the sugar with a dash of water and the scraped-out vanilla pod to 110 degrees. Meanwhile, beat the egg yolks in the food processor on the highest setting until the mixture is light and frothy.
- Add the hot sugar syrup to the egg yolk mixture in a fine stream, stirring constantly. Now switch back to the highest level and beat the mixture cold and frothy.
- Whip the cream until stiff. Gradually fold into the egg yolk mixture. Fill the parfait into a mold lined with cling film and place in the freezer for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Roughly chop the chocolate and melt it with the butter. Then add the eggs, flour and sugar to the chocolate and mix everything with a mixer.
- Pour the dough into a greased muffin pan and press 2 pieces of chocolate into the dough. Bake in a preheated oven (top and bottom heat, 160 degrees) for 15 minutes. While the cakes are in the oven, prepare the compote.
- Stone the plums and cut into bite-sized pieces. Simmer the plums with the sugar and the plum juice for 15 minutes. Mix the cornstarch with a little water and add to the boiling plum compote. Finally, season with cinnamon.
- When the chocolate cakes are ready, they have to cool down for another five minutes. Then they are overturned on a grid and ready to serve. If necessary, cut the physalis and kiwi fruit into small pieces and decorate with the raspberries.
Serving: 100gCalories: 357kcalCarbohydrates: 37.8gProtein: 3.5gFat: 21.4g