For the chocolate parfait:
- 120 g Sugar
- 40 g Water
- 6 Pc. Egg yolk
- 40 g Sugar
- 240 g Dark couverture chocolate
- 500 g Cream
For the raspberry mirror:
- 200 g Raspberries
- 5 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
The chocolate parfait:
- Boil 120g sugar and 40g water so that the sugar dissolves. Then put the egg yolks and 40g sugar in a bowl and beat everything until frothy. Slowly stir in the sugar water and continue to beat until frothy.
- Melt the couverture in a water bath. Meanwhile, whip the cream in a bowl until stiff. Then slowly stir in the melted couverture in the bowl with the frothy egg yolk.
- When everything is well mixed, the cream can be folded in. The finished mass can then be placed in a silicone mold and must be in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
The raspberry mirror:
- For the raspberry topping, wash the raspberries first. Then the raspberries can be pureed in a bowl and refined with the sugar and lemon juice.
- Finally, the raspberries are passed through a sieve and placed in the refrigerator.
Serving: 100gCalories: 251kcalCarbohydrates: 24.3gProtein: 1.5gFat: 16.3g