For the ice cream:
- 1 Pc. Vanilla pods
- 600 g Whole milk
- 200 g Cream
- 180 g Sugar
- 6 Pc. Egg yolk
- 1 Pr Salt
For the sufflé:
- 100 g Dark chocolate
- 100 g Milk chocolate
- 120 g Butter
- 4 Pc. Eggs
- 1 packet Vanilla sugar
- 1 Pr Salt
- 80 g Flour
- Powdered sugar
- Since the ice cream requires a longer preparation time, be sure to start it early enough (approx. 10-12 hours).
- Cut the vanilla pods lengthways and carefully remove the vanilla pulp with a knife and then put the pods in a mixer with a heat function.
- Add milk, sugar, cream, egg yolk and salt and stir for approx. 8 minutes at 90 ° C.
- Pour the mixture into an aluminum or silicone can and cover with cling film.
- Then let cool down completely and then place in the freezer for at least 10 hours.
- Before serving, the can has to be in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes in order to thaw slowly.
- Then use a knife to cut the ice cream mixture into cubes, put in the blender and stir until creamy.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C top / bottom heat. Chop the chocolate a little and melt it with the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- At the same time, stir the eggs, sugar and salt in a bowl until frothy. Then add the butter and chocolate mix and stir in.
- Finally, slowly stir in the flour and distribute the dough in the molds. Then they wander into the oven for 13 minutes.
- When the time has elapsed, prick the dough with a wooden stick and see whether the core is still liquid. If so, leave it in the oven for another minute.
- Then place the porcelain molds on a plate, pour some powdered sugar over them and pour the ice cream on the plate.
Serving: 100gCalories: 283kcalCarbohydrates: 27.2gProtein: 3.5gFat: 17.8g