- 80 g Dark couverture
- 150 g Couverture white
- 70 g Raw nougat mass
- 800 ml Whipped cream
- 3 packet Cream stiffener
- 4 Pc. Eggs (L)
- 120 g Sugar
- 1 packet Vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 160 g Flour
- 2 tbsp Baking cocoa
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 300 g Fresh strawberries
- 100 g Chocolate shavings
Filling: the day before!
- Roughly chop the chocolate and melt it in the cream! Fill into a bowl and refrigerate overnight!
Sponge cake: oven 180 ° top / bottom heat!
- Stir the eggs for about 5 minutes until foamy and gradually stir in the sugar and vanilla sugar for another 5 minutes.
- Sieve the flour, baking cocoa and baking powder and fold into the egg mixture! Line a round baking pan (26cm diameter) with baking paper and grease the edge! Then fill in the dough and bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes! Then take it out of the mold and let it cool down!
- Meanwhile, clean the strawberries and pick up about 6 strawberries, finely dice the rest. Whip the chocolate cream with the cream stiffener until stiff and pour it into a piping nozzle!
- Cut the base in 3 layers and place the first base on a cake plate, draw 3 circles with the piping nozzle. See pictures! Spread the strawberry cubes between the circles. Then press the next floor onto it and proceed in the same way as you have just done! Finally, spread the chocolate cream on the cake and sprinkle nice icing on the cake! Decorate with strawberries and chocolate sprinkles!
- Chill for at least 3 hours! Serve! 🙂
- Goes with other fruit or without it, of course! Also good with a Schwapser rum in the cream or soaked in the finished base! : -)
Serving: 100gCalories: 293kcalCarbohydrates: 29.5gProtein: 4.5gFat: 17.5g