- 3 Discs Beef Roulade
- 3 teaspoon Mustard
- 3 Discs Fat, smoked bacon cut long
- 3 size Fresh onions
- Black pepper from the mill
- 1 piece Bacon rind
- 3 medium sized Sour cucumber
- 2 teaspoon Food starch
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 400 Milliliters Water
- 1 piece Quartered tomato
- Spread the roulades out on a work surface. Brush with mustard first. Then put 4 bacon, cucumber and onions each cut into small pieces. Then sprinkle some salt and pepper on it. Roll up the roulades and close with skewers.
- Heat butter in a frying pan or saucepan and fry the roulades on both sides with some leftover bacon and the rind. Then fry the leftover chopped onions and finally sauté the tomato and some leftover cucumber. That all adds good taste to the sauce.
- Deglaze everything with water. Put the lid on, bring to the boil and then simmer on the low heat for 90 minutes. Replace stewed liquid in between.
- Finally, beat the ingredients in the sauce with a whisk and bind with a little cornstarch dissolved in water. Take out the roulades beforehand.
- Season again to taste and then pull the skewers out of the roulades. Serve with side dishes of your choice. We had peas tossed in butter. Good Appetite.
Serving: 100gCalories: 35kcalCarbohydrates: 3.6gProtein: 1.5gFat: 1.5g