- 500 g Mascarpone
- 150 g Powdered sugar
- 200 ml Batida de Coco
- 400 ml Sour cream
- 200 g Creme fraiche Cheese
- 16 g Vanilla sugar
- 1 Pc. Fresh mango
- 200 g Block chocolate
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and stir. Finally, puree the fresh mango and place on top as a mirror.
- Melt the block chocolate and let it cool down a little.
- In the meantime, inflate depth charges. Rub this with cooking oil and coat liquid chocolate (but it must be cold).
- Put a dollop of chocolate on a piece of baking paper and then place the water bomb on it. Let the chocolate cool down and wait until everything is set.
- Cut open the water bomb and remove it from the chocolate.
- There remains a small chocolate bowl that can be filled.
Serving: 100gCalories: 286kcalCarbohydrates: 23.6gProtein: 2gFat: 17.6g