- 50 g Food starch
- 1 packet Tartar baking powder
- 250 g Sugar
- 1 packet Bourbon vanilla sugar
- 3 piece Free range eggs
- 100 g Desiccated coconut
- 125 g Butter
- 100 Milliliters Low fat milk
- 50 g Couverture whole milk
- 1 tablespoon Sifted powdered sugar
- Beat all ingredients except the couverture and coconut in the bowl of the food processor to form a dough that is difficult to tear. Always gradually with the hand mixer. First beat the butter, eggs and sugar until frothy. Then gradually add everything else and beat well.
- Then mix in the desiccated coconut. Grate the couverture with a grater and finally spread it in the dough with a spoon.
- Since it's a small cake again, grease a 20 cm bundt pan with a little sunflower oil. Pour in the dough and place the cake in the oven on the middle rack, top and bottom. Bake the bottom heat at 150 ° for approx. 45-60 minutes. From 45 min. Chopstick test. Not enough for me. Was still a little damp dough on it. But every stove bakes differently.
- Take the cake out of the oven and let it cool down. Now turn out onto a plate and dust with powdered sugar. Good Appetite.
Serving: 100gCalories: 417kcalCarbohydrates: 56.7gProtein: 4.1gFat: 19.3g