- 250 g 1 piece of cod
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 4 big pinches Coarse sea salt from the mill
- 4 big pinches Colorful pepper from the mill
- 4 tbsp Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Cream
- 8 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 4 tbsp Sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 650 g 950 g asparagus / peeled
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 Sting Butter
- 1 piece Lemon
- 375 g Peeled new potatoes / 10 pieces
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground turmeric
- 1 tsp Whole caraway seeds
- 150 ml Lacroix hollandaise sauce slightly warmed
- 2 Pieces Fried breaded egg from the rest
- 2 Discs Lemon
- 2 * ½ mini tomatoes
- 2 Stalk Parsley
- Wash the cod fillet thoroughly under cold water, pat dry with kitchen paper, divide into 4 portions and drizzle with lemon juice (2 tbsp). Whisk the egg with the cream (1 tbsp). Season the cod fillet pieces on both sides with coarse sea salt from the mill (4 big pinches) and colored pepper from the mill (4 big pinches), turn in flour, pull through the egg-cream mixture, turn in breadcrumbs and add to a pan Fry sunflower oil (4 tbsp) and butter (1 tbsp) on both sides until golden brown. Remove and keep warm in the oven at 50 ° C until serving. Put the rest of the breadcrumbs in the pan, bake on both sides and cut in half.
- Peel the asparagus, cook in salted water (1 teaspoon salt) with sugar (1 teaspoon), butter (1 stick) and lemon (1 piece) for about 8-10 minutes until al dente and remove.
New potatoes: (For 3 people!)
- Peel and wash the early potatoes, cook in salted water (1 teaspoon salt) with turmeric (1 teaspoon) and whole caraway (1 teaspoon) for about 20 minutes and drain.
- Serve the cod fillet with asparagus and new potatoes, each garnished with 2 tablespoons of hollandaise sauce, fried breaded eggs, a lemon wedge and half a mini tomato with a parsley stick.