- 800 g Cod from the center piece
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 tbsp Juniper berries
- 1 tbsp Grains
- 1,5 Onions, sliced
- Salt pepper
- 0,25 L White wine dry
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 5 tbsp Mustard
- 3 tbsp Water
- Wash the cod briefly, clean, if necessary, clean, acidify, salt. In the meantime, put water in an appropriately large saucepan, add salt and pepper, then add the spices, wine and onions and bring to the boil for about 10 minutes, turn down the temperature and add the fish. Turn down the temperature and let it cook for around 20 minutes. (Cooking sample)
- In the meantime, melt the butter in a small saucepan, add the mustard and whisk well with the whisk, then add the hot water successively so that the mustard sauce neither separates nor flakes. Then cook the boiled potatoes. Peel the fish and cut into pleasing pieces together with the potatoes and the mustard sauce
- arrange on a plate. Serve with a cold salad of your choice.
- NOTE ON OUR OWN MATTER: The fish that you can still see in the photo is the result of a design on my fish service, so it is not a separate fish.
Serving: 100gCalories: 251kcalCarbohydrates: 5.8gProtein: 4.3gFat: 23.7g