- 1 kg White cabbage
- 250 g Carrots (grated)
- 2 medium-sized Onions (fine strips)
- 2 Msp Cumin
- 2 tsp Salt
- 50 g Sugar
- 2 tsp (heaped) Paprika powder (noble sweet)
- 0,5 tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp (heaped) Medium hot mustard (Bautzner)
- 2 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 60 ml Milk
- 60 ml Buttermilk
- 125 g Mayonnaise
- 100 g Sour cream
- Cut or grate white cabbage into thin strips (depending on your taste), halve onions and thin strips, grate carrots.
- Mix with sugar, salt and cumin in a large bowl. Let rest for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining ingredients in the measuring beaker with a blender or kitchen stick and distribute evenly over the amount of white cabbage, stir everything again.
- I would let it steep in the fridge for at least one night. But at least a couple of hours.
Serving: 100gCalories: 57kcalCarbohydrates: 5.7gProtein: 2.5gFat: 1.8g