- 5 Piece Tomatoes (Olivetti, small)
- 5 Poles Cooked asparagus
- 1 small Sliced cucumber thinly
- 4 Piece Fresh strawberries
- 1 Tablespoon Roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 whole Boiled egg
- 1 handful Lamb's lettuce (Rapunzel) fresh
- 50 g Roasted walnuts
- 50 g Fresh parsley with stalks
- 30 g Pecorino in coarse pieces.
- 1 toe Garlic fresh
- 1 toe Extra virgin olive oil
- Wash the parsley, spin dry, roughly chop. Roughly chop the pecorino, peel the garlic with it. Roast the walnuts dry, let them cool down and add them. Pour olive oil over it. All of this goes into the mixer and is chopped for as long as you want it to be. Fill into a screw-top jar, done
- For the salad plate, wash the lettuce and dry it, I had steamed the asparagus before. Wash the strawberries 1/8, slice the cucumber very finely, wash the lamb's lettuce, remove the fine roots, put everything in the bowl. The dressing: 1 teaspoon. Mustard, 1 tablespoon Yogurt, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, a little OIL, mix everything with a hand blender, season to taste, pour over the salad.
- Slice the boiled egg 1/8, then add the feta and drizzle with the walnut pesto. Spread the roasted pumpkin seeds over it, done. Now just enjoy.