- 3 Pc. Fresh mangoes
- 500 g Quark
- 1 packet Shortbread
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- 30 g Pine nuts fresh
- 100 g Basil
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Peel the mangoes and cut into small pieces.
- Mix around 2/3 of the mango pieces to a puree using a hand mixer.
- Crush the biscuits.
- Using a mixer, process the pine nuts with the basil and olive oil into a pesto.
- Then mix the quark with the sugar.
- Now layer the various ingredients in a dessert glass, starting with the quark mixture.
- Then add the mango paste, the crushed biscuits, a layer of the quark mixture, the mango paste and the small mango pieces to the dessert glass one after the other.
- Finally, drizzle with a little pesto.
Serving: 100gCalories: 219kcalCarbohydrates: 20.9gProtein: 9.1gFat: 10.8g