Cottage cheese with marinated pear pieces
- 1 Pear
- Rum 40% brown to taste
- 250 g Quark
- 1,5 tsp Coconut blossom syrup
- 1,5 tbsp Liquid cream
- 1,5 tbsp Vanilla pulp scraped out
- 3 stem Chocolate - mint from our own garden
- 3 piece *Amarenakirschen auf meine Art
- Wash the pear and cut into small cubes. Put in a bowl and drizzle / pour some rum. Let marinate for about 20 minutes. Put the quark in another bowl, then add the coconut blossom sugar syrup, the scraped vanilla pulp and the cream, stir. Finally, garnish the mint with the amarena cherry on top.
- After marinating the pear pieces, take one or two glasses and first fill them with the quark, then put the marinated pear pieces on top. Drizzle with some marinated rum. Finally, garnish with chocolate mint and the Amarena cherries in my own way.