- 1 kg Brussels sprouts fresh
- 300 g Pasta
- 1 Onion
- 200 ml Soy cream
- 200 ml White wine
- 50 g Walnuts
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Pepper from the grinder
- Put on the salted water for the pasta, meanwhile chop the onions and wash the Brussels sprouts, cut away the roots and quarter them.
- Cook the pasta. Sweat the onions in olive oil in a large saucepan, then add the Brussels sprouts. Steam with a little water and salt with the lid closed.
- When the Brussels sprouts are cooked but still crispy (max. 10 minutes), add white wine and let it simmer uncovered. Add soy cream, season with salt and pepper.
- Roughly chop the walnuts, fry them briefly in a pan. Mix the nuts and pasta with the Brussels sprouts sauce and let it steep a little, season to taste and add some fresh lemon juice.